Reiki Level II Certification
This class is taught across two days, for 4-5 hours per day, totalling 9 hours of training. Reiki Level I in any expression is a prerequisite. In this class you will learn:
- The Reiki II symbols
- Koki ho (using the breath to send Reiki)
- Gyoshi ho (sending Reiki with the eyes)
- Distant Healing
- Healing unwanted habits
- Clearing objects of unwanted energy
- Reiji-ho (developing intuition)
- Byosen Scanning (detecting where Reiki is needed)
This course is available both online and in-person. The next available dates are:
Online: Saturday March 18th & Sunday March 19th from 4:00-8:30pm GMT (zoom link to be provided in your confirmation email).
In-Person: Sunday April 2nd, 2023 from 10am-6pm in East Hendred, Oxfordshire, England (address to be sent via email closer to the class date).
For more information on Reiki and certification training in general, please click here.